This is a complete build from start to finish. Please support my channel and buy my products on ebay… blah blah blah
1) Orbital sand wood to 150 grit
2) Minwax poly satin + Early American stain (8:1) ratio
3) Hand sand 180 grit (not shown)
4) Flat poly + a little thinner for second coat (not shown)
5) Butcher’s paste wax, tinted with 1/2 TSP brown pigment
6) 2nd coat of tinted paste wax for the top
I made a video about making flat polyurethane already…. I am also working on one about tinting paste wax. I lost a reel of footage so a couple of finishing steps are not in this video.