Carpentry is a popular program for international students to learn in Australia. This video covers some of the most common questions we are asked about studying carpentry in Australia.
We cover common questions such as:
– Can foreigners do an apprenticeship in Australia?
– Where can I study Carpentry?
– What are the requirements to get started?
– How often do you attend class?
– When do I do vocational placement?
– How long is the course?
– When are the program start date?
– How much does it cost to study the course?
✔ Carpentry Course: pathwaytoaus.com/services/study/study-carpentry/
✔ Trade Courses: pathwaytoaus.com/educate-to-migrate/
✔ Working as a Carpenter: pathwaytoaus.com/blog/work-carpenter-australia/
If you would like to study Carpentry or are looking for more information on the course, feel free to contact Pathway to Aus:
P: +61 7 55 265 900