Milling wider boards using a chainsaw and power hand planer
Ever need to plane very thin stock, but it’s too thin for a planer? Then watch this video to learn how to make a thicknessing jig that uses a hand plane to plane thin pieces of wood!
For behind the scenes of what goes on in the shop follow me here:
———— Tools I use ————
– SUIZAN 9.5 Inch Ryoba Pull Saw: https://amzn.to/38FVxf4 (Amazon)
– SUIZAN 9.5 Inch Dozuki Dovetail Pull Saw: https://amzn.to/3mZfrHr (Amazon)
– Narex Richter Bevel Edge Chisel (1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and 1): https://amzn.to/2WNUEMc (Amazon)
– Thor Soft and Hard Face Hammer: https://amzn.to/37SvItn (Amazon)
– IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Clamps Set, 8-Piece: https://amzn.to/3aIhBIT (Amazon)
– Ultra Sharp Diamond Sharpening Stones: https://amzn.to/38RARBh (Amazon)
– Wen 4208 8″, 5-Speed Drill Press: https://amzn.to/3pryuMi (Amazon)
The above are tools I use for just about every project in the workshop and come highly recommended! They are all affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may earn commission through purchases made through the links above.
Video Rating: / 5